Aren't these flowers fabulous? They were made using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set by Stampin' Up! You can find this stamp set on page 92 of the Annual Catalogue.
Scroll down to find out how to make this card and what Stampin' Supplies you need...
I made this card for my friends' wedding day. Isn't it beautiful? It's so bright and cheery! It's almost a full CASE - I copied the flower arrangement from a project on page 93 of the Annual Catalogue using this stamp set, but instead of Melon Mambo Cardstock I opted for Whisper White, and used a different sentiment.
Beautiful Bouquet, £24.00 or buy the Bundle and save 10%
Follow the step-by-step instructions to make this project
1. Cut your Whisper White Cardstock to the size card you desire. Cut a second bit for your card front.
2. Using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set stamp the branches in Old Olive. Add the large flowers in Calypso Coral and then add the small fuschia pink flowers using Melon Mambo.
3. With a Sponge Dauber gently sponge some Melon Mambo ink creating a smudge effect.
4. Add in the other flowers (and leaves) using So Saffron, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.
5. Fussy cut any flowers that you want raised and affix with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Add your sentiment in Early Espresso - I used the wedding sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet.
7. Add some Linen Thread or some Baker's Twine.
8. Adhere the card front to the base using some Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. If you want some extra sparkle add some Pearls or some Rhinestones.
10. Send your card to the recipient and make them happy!
Of course you could change the format of the card by using different colours or by using different sentiments, ribbon/thread, or even the direction in which the card opens. You could put this flower pattern on scrapbooking pages, memory keeping projects or include in a home decor project. I'm definitely going to be trying some new effects using this technique.
If you'd like to find out more information about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the UK (basically an Avon lady for crafts!) click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today. Back soon,