Learn how to create this gorgeous sunflower card...
Sunflowers are so cheery. That's why they're perfect for any card.
You can very quickly create these life-like flowers using the Painted Harvest stamp set from Stampin' Up! (below). This stamp set is perfect for card making, scrapbooking, memory keeping and home decor projects:
The Painted Harvest stamp set is actually part of the Painted Autumn Suite which has lots of beautiful co-ordinating products. You can create gorgeous thank you and thanksgiving cards with this stamp set and suite, in fact they're both perfect for any summer or autumn celebration.
Follow the step-by-step below to create the perfect sunflower...
1. Stamp the outer sunflower petals (bottom left) in Crushed Curry onto Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock. Twist the stamp and repeat.
2. Lightly stamp the inner sunflower petals (bottom right) in Cajun Craze.
3. Stamp the middle of the sunflower in Chocolate Chip. You can repeat this process (if needed).
4. Stamp your sentiment - I used Watercolor Words.
5. Mount on some Garden Green Cardstock.
6. Mount your card on Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock.
You could add extra sunflowers on the other sides if you wanted but I love having the sunflowers nestled in the top corner. Feel free to CASE this card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Check out these other products in the Painted Autumn Suite
Leaf Punch, £14.50
Painted Harvest Bundle, £30.00 (save 10%)
Touches of Nature Elements, £5.50
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, £10.00