Good afternoon crafters!
Today I'm showcasing this pretty Bee Box which I made using a couple of pieces of card and the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set. Isn't it gorgeous? Credit for this project goes to Crafty Caroline Creates.
This project is SO easy. Scroll down for instructions.
What you will need...
All of the items are made by Stampin' Up! and are available to purchase by clicking on the names below, or by using the Shop Now button at the top of the screen.
Daffodil Delight A4 Cardstock
Whisper White A4 Cardstock
Basic Black Archival Ink
Daffodil Delight Marker (from the Brights Stampin' Write Markers set)
Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set
Acrylic Clear Block B - also available in our Clear Block Bundle
Shooting Star Stamp Set (available in Wood Mount or Clear Mount, plus Bundles) for the sentiment
Simply Scored score board
Project Life Corner Punch
How to make your box
1. Cut the Whisper White cardstock into a square of 8" x 8"
2. Cut the Daffodil Delight cardstock into a square that is 2/8s of an inch smaller than the 8 x 8 piece
3. Stamp over your Whisper White cardstock with your desired pattern
4. Colour in the bees with the Daffodil Delight marker pen
5. Score the Daffodil Delight cardstock at 1" around the four sides
6. Cut out the corners to make tabs for sticking as shown here in green card:
7. Score the underside (not the stamped side!) of your stamped piece of 8 x 8 card.
8. Score all four sides at 3/8 of an inch, and at 1"
9. Now it's time to trim these corners for adhering down.
Snip along the two folds:
10. Cut the thinnest fold out completely and remove the lower half of the thicker piece (to make an inverted L shape):
11. Now trim the outer flaps:
12. Finally cut the inner square into a tab just like you did on your coloured piece of card
13. Glue the flap on top of the stamped side. Do this for all four sides but don't stick the box together yet.
14. Now run your glue along each outer thin flap:
15. Now assemble your box!
16. Add ribbon and your tag - and hey presto!
If you have any questions at all don't hestitate to get in touch with me, I'd only be too glad to help.
FREE gift for every £45 spent on Stampin' Up! products...
Don't forget that during Sale-a-bration you can choose a FREE gift from the Sale-a-bration brochure (link on the left) for every £45 spent on products (excluding Shipping). There is no limit to the amount of freebies you can collect - bargain!
Back tomorrow with another project, thanks for stopping by...