Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Heat & Stick Powder
Use the following steps to get the most out of our Heat & Stick Powder from Stampin' Up!
1. Use a Versamark Ink Pad (nice and sticky) or even one of our Classic Stampin' Pads (if you want colour behind your glitter...) and stamp your image.
2. Pour the Heat & Stick Powder over the stamped image. I do this on top of a folded piece of A4 paper to catch the powder.
3. Shake off the powder and use the folded paper to funnel the excess back into the pot. Tap (or flick) the back of the project if you have stray bits.
4. Use your heat tool to heat the Heat & Stick Powder. Heat until it looks like a liquid.
5. Pour your Dazzling Diamonds (or other Stampin' Up! glitter) onto the image whilst it is still hot and liquid-looking.
6. Shake off the excess glitter.
7. Heat your image again for a couple of seconds (only!) to set it in place. Voila!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Stampin'Up! products, my email is below... thanks for stopping by my blog today,