Another Butterfly Basics project like yesterday. I love this stamp set.
All the supplies you need to make this project are in the ticker at the bottom of the page. You can click on the products or you can use the 'Shop Now' button at the top of this page to browse or buy the Stampin' Up! Online Shop.
The Butterfly Basics stamp set looks like this:
I love monochromatic cards. So classy! Sometimes less is most definitely more. The pearls are the Metal Rimmed Pearls from Stampin' Up! of course.
- Wood-mount set - stamps mounted on wooden blocks
- Photopolymer set - see-through, re-positionable stamps (clear blocks are needed)
- Clear-mount set - re-positionable stamps (clear blocks are needed)
There are also bundles, which you save 15% on. This is the Butterfly Basics stamp set plus Butterflies Thinlits.
- Wood-mount bundle
- Photopolymer bundle (clear blocks needed)
- Clear-mount bundle (clear blocks needed)
If you are unsure of what to order then please get in touch and I will give you a hand.
Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment and please come back soon!